Software licenses are generally the responsibility of the user to obtain, coordinate, implement, and maintain.
Some licenses may require users to coordinate with Jetstream staff to allow for proper configuration. Such coordination is handled on a case-by-base basis.
Licensed software maintained by staff but available to users are listed below.
Compilers and Parallel Libraries
- The Intel compiler is covered at IU and TACC by a site license and has been configured to point to the proper license server upon boot.
- All components of the Intel Parallel Studio are covered by the IU and TACC site licenses, including the MKL libraries.
- MATLAB: licenses are available at both providers
- Two pre-configured MATLAB-specific images are available within Jetstream:
- MATLAB (with all licensed toolsets; minimum flavor size: 6-core m1.medium)
- MATLAB Minimal (small subset of toolsets, but minimum flavor size 2-core m1.small)
If you need licenses for any other software then you will have to provide your own license.
◀️BACK: Jetstream featured images | CURRENT🔽: Software licenses | MAIN🔼: System Overview