1. To start the VM provisioning process, navigate to https://use.jetstream-cloud.org.
Login in the top right to authenticate using your XSEDE credentials.
3. On the Globus Auth screen select XSEDE and click
4. Enter your XSEDE credentials.
Best results will occur if you treat your username as if it were case-sensitive when using Jetstream.
5. Authenticate with your multifactor provider. In this example, DUO is shown and will also include a request for a second authorization device, like a smart-phone (not shown):
6. After you type in you complete your multifactor authorization, you may be asked to confirm whether you will allow your credentials to be used to access Jetstream. You may wish to review the terms of service and privacy policies linked on that page. Generally, this screen will only be displayed the first time you log into Jetstream, however, changes to Globus Auth might cause this screen to be displayed on a later login to Jetstream. To use Jetstream, click Allow.
7. To proceed, click
Allow and the web interface to Jetstream will load.
8. Once authenticated via Globus Auth, the Jetstream Dashboard will be displayed. On this page you will be able to:
- launch a new instance
- browse help resources
- change settings
- view resources and usage history
- view a Jetstream Community Activity feed
After provisioning a VM it can be accessed a number of ways, including:
See Logging in to your VM for more details.