A guide with more detail on Jetstream allocations is available online at https://portal.xsede.org/web/guest/resources/overview. Samples of successful requests are available here, https://portal.xsede.org/allocations/research .
You'll need to have an XSEDE Portal account to apply for an allocation. If you already have an XSEDE Portal account, skip to the box titled "Apply for an XSEDE allocation".
|title||Create an XSEDE portal account|
- Go to https://portal.xsede.org/
- Click "Create Account" on the left side of your screen.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- Upon receipt of the email notification click the link in the email to verify your account and set your username and password. If the link doesn't work, go to https://portal.xsede.org/, click "Sign In" and then select "Verify Account" under the "Other Sign In Options".
- Following account verification, if not already logged in, go to https://portal.xsede.org/, click "Sign In" and sign in with the username and password set in the verification step.
- You will be asked to read and accept the User Responsibilities form. This form outlines acceptable use to protect shared resources and intellectual property.