- Each instance burns SUs for the time it is in operation.
- It is beneficial to you and other Jetstream users to shut-down or suspend instances when they are not in active use.
- This frees up resources for other users and also preserves more of your SUs for future use.
- Remember to log out from the menu at the top right (where it shows your username).
- This ensures that you do not inadvertently allow others to access your Jetstream account.
- Update and configure software that utilizes the network to preclude unauthorized access.
- Commonly neglected examples include MongoDB.